EU Skills Instructor Training
Our EU Skills Instructor course gives delegates the understanding of mobile equipment training and completing these requirements to become an EU Skills approved instructor with emphasis on the following elements:
- The roles and responsibilities of the instructor
- Principles of instruction
- Skills analysis
- Preparing and planning of the classroom lessons
- Delivery of classroom lessons
- Conducting practical operator tests
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to plan, prepare and present both practical and theoretical instruction to a nationally accredited standard.
Delegates will be assessed through written examinations, progressive assessed classroom lesson presentation and practical lesson instruction.
To find out more about the EU Skills Instructor course or to book your place today - contact our team.