Working With Local Authorities
We continue to work closely with many local authorities throughout the UK. Supporting their wide range of services such as highway maintenance (including gully and road cleaning), transportation and waste and resource management.
Our range of operator courses from vehicle mounted access platforms to mini diggers and materials handlers to vehicle banksman provide many local authorities with a full catalogue of courses relevant to the many service areas and environments that they are responsible for. Recognised by the leading association and awarding organisations in the UK, courses are in-line with the relevant National Occupational Standards and industry best practice. They are delivered in a way which promotes efficient use to minimise environmental impact whilst ensuring productive, effective, and most importantly safe operation of equipment.
In addition to our equipment operator training, many local authorities have requested CIWM (formerly WAMITAB) accredited qualifications for their permitted and non-permitted sites across the country, including HWRCs and transfer stations. Helping these sites to comply with their permit requirements and maintain a competent workforce.
Our consultancy services have also benefitted many permitted sites where Technical Competent Manager (TCM) Cover is required. Our team are currently working with several local authorities and provide the relevant and required TCM cover across a range of districts. For many individuals required to complete their biennial COTC test, our COTC refresher course has proved extremely helpful in updating knowledge and awareness.
If you are a local authority looking from a reliable, cost effective and quality training organisation to support your many training needs Certora can help. We provide:
- A one call service for all your training needs
- A local supply chain with all the benefits of a national service and network
- Support and guidance from our technical team and knowledgeable customer support
- Fixed rates with no additions for travel and accommodation
- Regular guidance and availability updates
- Access to over 200 instructors and assessors
- Training and qualifications recognised by the leading accrediting bodies and associations in the UK giving you peace of mind that training is to the most appropriate standard.
Here’s what a few of our customers had to say…
“My learning experience was outstanding, and at the moment I cannot think of anything that was not given by [the trainer]. Thanks again”
- Level 4 Medium Risk Operator Competence for Open Inert Landfill
“Everything went well, booking side really good, everything clear. Aware of other courses and will be looking at booking more”
- Loughborough University
“Always been more than happy, dealt with us for a long time. No issues with the booking.”
- Essex County Council
Contact our team today for a full list of training courses applicable to local authorities.